Helping individuals, couples and families live beyond the difficulties of life...
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual, couple and family therapy
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief Counseling
- Chronic and terminal illnesses
- Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, Transgender
- Racial and trans-racial dynamics
- Post-partum depression
- Parenting Support
- Adoption Support
- Life transitions
- Conflict Resolution
Support groups offered:
- Living Beyond - a collaborative effort of Gilda's Club Louisville and Baptist Health Louisville Cancer Care Center to address the unique psychosocial/spiritual needs of women living with advanced (recurrent or metastatic) breast cancer.